Do you have a Telenor active or non-active sim with you and want to know its number? Don’t worry today. I am going to tell you the three most straightforward ways to check your Telenor sim number without any issue. All these three ways are genuine and are working 100% so let’s get into it without further wasting your time:
1: Telenor Number Check Code
The method which we highly recommend is Telenor number check code because it’s quite easy and with it, you would know your number very fast. All you have to do is:
- Open Your Phone Dialer
- Dial *8888#
- Wait for a second and after that. You will get your active sim number on your screen.
The Telenor Number Check Code method is for the active sim, with active sim I mean you have access to it. It is on your phone from where you are dialing the code for Telenor number checking.
2: Telenor Number Check via SMS
Method two is finding your Telenor sim number with sending an SMS to Telenor. This method is not, unfortunately, free of cost. The standard SMS charges apply to it, but don’t worry that it is not hundreds or thousands of money; it is just 2 or 3 PKR. So let’s know this method:
- Open write a message option,
- Send an empty message to 7421
- After that, within a minute or two, you will receive a text message from Telenor, including your sim number.
This method is also for active Telenor sim. The sim which is in your mobile phone and the sim on which you are sending SMS to Telenor.
3: Telenor Number Check via Helpline
The method three checking your Telenor Sim number via helpline is also absolutely free, All you need is an active internet session with the help of which you can ask the online helpline operator about your Telenor sim. Let me show you how to do it:
- Go to Telenor Official Website
- As their site will open, Check for Telenor Customer Care at the right side corner of the website (In Black Color), click on it
- Fill out the form to start to chat with the helpline team.
- As the chat start with the helpline, Tell them about your mobile phone number while providing your Full Name and CNIC number to them.
It is how you can find out your number with them of the helpline. If you are not familiar with a helpline and want to know how to do it, then we have a separate post for Telenor Helpline. Do check that it will help you out a lot.